Posted: September 22, 2017 -
A new report, gathering the latest data on London based collectors and influencers, has been released by ArtMarketGuru ahead of Frieze 2017.
The London Collectors and Influencers 2017 Report features a comprehensive list of over 100 of the top collectors and influencers based in the UK capital. Acknowledging the city as one of the most influential and wealthy markets in the world, as a central hub for collectors of contemporary art, and home to some of the world’s most renowned auction houses, the report offers an overview of the key players and collectors in the scene.
From Harriet Anstruther to Anita Zabludowicz the report offers data on prominent collectors and dynamic influencers changing the face of the London art world; this is a who’s who of the UK capital art market for those seeking an overview of the scene in an engaging and informative report.
The report provides overviews and biographies of London-centric key players alongside links to relevant sites and achievements, focusing on those with a significant collection and high standing in the art world. Representing the most influential players working in the London art world, this document provides readers the perfect snapshot of the capital’s art scene. The report includes links to relevant institutions and businesses, offering efficient reader access to further information.
This concise report is a valuable overview of the market, including:
- list of over 100 of the top London collectors and major players
- A comprehensive insider guide for dealers to navigate the art scene
- 36 pages of insights into key collecting habits and interests of players in London
- Biographical details of major players with an overview of current and past art world involvement
- Details of sales, collections and works and major purchases
- Notes on affiliations with galleries and cultural institutions
- Links to all relevant sites and businesses
The London Collectors and Influencers 2017 Report is $99.
One thought on “London Top Collectors and Influencers Report”
Posted: April 5, 2023, 5:20 am by avax binance
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.